Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Skiing with the boys


I went skiing for the 1st time in 22 years! Josh and Brian went with the young men and I tagged along. I didn't hot dog to much, like Brian:) I spent a lot of time with Josh helping him to control his speed, he finished the last 2 runs of the night without falling down. I didn't fall down all night, which I am happy to say.

2 comments:

CoplanRanch said...

Jerry - Vicki,

Welcome, welcome to the family's blog mania. 1st I just loved Rachel's pictures and family descriptions. Then Spencer & Annaliese popped in with humorous self depreciation. I was addicted. Then Orson, Penny & I and now Ryan & Diane started blogging. But we weren't complete until you guys dove in.
ahh it is wonderderful.
-Sue

Nelsonranch said...

Yay!
Welcome, I was wondering when ya'll would post.
Looks like a bunch of fun!